* West Fork Golf Residences is the first phase of unique master planned development located in the Montgomery County, Houston, Texas. The strategic location has an enormous potential due to its access routes and its proximity to the woodlands, one of the most successful master planned communities in the united states. The first phase is composed of 84 luxury residences; the second phase will be composed of 112 mediterranean villas; the third phase will bring to life the west fork town center which will include about 200.000 ft² of retial and office space; and the fourth and last phase will encompass a residential project with a mix of other expansión ideas.
* One of the distinct features of the West Fork Community is its commitment with the environment, since it will be one of the first "green" communities in Houston. The development will take into consideration energy saving standards, alternative energy sources and a clean internal transportation system, since all residences will be delivered with a golf cart.
* Activities: an 18-hole championship golf course is cut along the banks of the San Jacinto River. The links golf course is a state-of-the-art practice facility with an expansive double ended driving range, chipping áreas and a challenging putting green.
* Not only is west fork a golfing residence but it will feature a tenis courts and a world class swimming and exercise facility.
* Dining and shopping is just a few minutes away in the brand new internationally acclaimed woodlands town center. The west fork master plan includes its own town center scheduled for the third phase of development that will be within walking distance of the residences. The third phase will include upscale restaurants, coffee shops, financial institutions, offices, among others. The whole community will be interconnected by golf-course paths.
* Lake conroe, a large lake located minutes away from west fork will be just another wonderful addition to living in this community.